Fall 2021 Volleyball League
Time & Location
About the Event
Season: Every Sunday night starting 09/12/2021 through 11/21/2021
Registration Open: 06/01/2021 through 09/06/2021
The Fall volleyball league is a 10-week season, with a week for tournament play at the conclusion. Games are played at 6:00, 7:00, and 8:00pm. We offer four skill levels:
- Social/Recreational Level: A fun recreational league. Only the most basic rules violations are called for safety. This league is intended to be a fun social experience for those that just want to be more active in the community and have some fun.
- B1 Level: All teams use 3 contacts (bump, set, spike) on almost every offensive possession. Teams understand the rules of the game and are working on their ball control. Individuals who have never played volleyball before but are looking to play at a more competitive level should start in this league.
- B Level (NAGVA B): Teams are now very comfortable using 3 contacts (bump, set. spike) on almost every offensive possession. Teams may start to have dedicated setters and hitters while they learn the rules/positioning of the game. Players are learning how to transition back and forth between offense and defense. At least one player on the team should be well versed in the rules (and basic strategies) of volleyball. Players may start to specialize in their position of being a setter or hitter. Individuals in this league should be able to serve over the net almost all the time and consistently pass free balls over to their setter.
- BB Level (Intermediate to NAGVA BB Level): Teams should be extremely comfortable running some form of perimeter defense and offensive play. Players now have specialized roles in being a hitter or setter. Setters should be able to set the ball with little to no spin upon release. Hitters should be able to consistently hit the ball in a downwards motion. Teams may start to run a 5-1 or 6-2 offense and practicing set plays.
- Fall 2021 Volleyball$40$400$0