Coming Up Next
Here are the sports you can register for and see what we have coming up!!
Time & Location
Aug 18, 2019, 6:00 PM – Nov 03, 2019, 6:00 PM
Volleyball Academy, 11934 Portal Rd, La Vista, NE 68128, USA
About the Event
Season: 8-18-19 through 11-03-19
Registration Open: 7-01-19 through 8-11-19
The Fall Semi Competitive Volleyball League is a 10 week session, with an additional week for tournament play at the conclusion. We offer a wide variety of skill levels ranging from Social through BB Level play. Fall Volleyball runs from mid-August through mid-November with a break over the Labor Day weekend.
Please read the skill level description to ensure that you are registering for the appropriate league.
- Social/Recreational Level: A fun and recreational league. Only the most basic rules violations are called for safety. This league is intended to be a fun and social experience for those that just want to be more active in the community and have some fun. If there are not enough teams to form a league, teams will be offered to move up to the next appropriate skill level.
- B1 Level: All teams attempt to use 3 contacts (bump, set, spike) on almost every offensive possession. Teams are starting to begin to learn the rules of the game as well as working on their ball control. Individuals who have never played volleyball before, but are looking to play at a more competitive level should start in this league. If there are not enough teams to form a league, teams will be offered to move up to the next appropriate skill level.
- B Level: Teams are now very comfortable using 3 contacts (bump, set. spike) on almost every offensive possession. Teams may start to have dedicated setters and hitters while they learn the rules/positioning of the game. Players are learning how to transition back and forth between offense and defense. At least one player on the team should be well versed in the rules (and basic strategies) of volleyball. Players may start to specialize in their position of being a setter or hitter. Individuals in this league should be able to serve over the net almost all the time and consistently pass free balls over to their setter. If there are not enough teams to form a league, teams will be offered to move up to the next appropriate skill level.
- BB Level: Teams should be extremely comfortable running some form of perimeter defense. Players now have specialized roles in being a hitter or setter. Setters should be able to set the ball with little to no spin upon release. Hitters should be able to consistently hit the ball in a downwards motion. Teams may start to run a 5-1 or 6-2 offense and practicing set plays. (Intermediate to NAGVA B Level)
- A Level: We are not currently offering an A level during the Fall Volleyball League. We are currently in the works to offer a separate competitive league that will start at the end of this season and run through Dec. Please check back for more details.
Registration is on an individual bases, please ensure that you register as either a Team Captain, With a Team, or as an Individual with no team. Also please list your team captain if you are registering with a team. This helps us match individuals with the correct team captain to form a complete team.
Provide your phone number on the next page to receive text updates.
>> REGISTRATION $40 PER PERSON <<